Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About Us


Welcome to our blog! We've been married four months and finally caved in to the pressure to start a newlywed blog. So here we go! We're especially excited to share recipes, stories and other fun things with our friends and family. We are both students and met at school. We got married last year in the Washington DC Temple. We love enjoying the outdoors, reading, watching movies, and cooking together. Our favorite kitchen tools have to be our KitchenAid Mixer, our bread machine, and our Crock Pot. More on those in future posts!

Here are a few things about us!

Matt: I like to play soccer, eat, watch Star Trek and X-Files, and go fishing. I'm a bioinformatics student due to graduate next year. I'm currently part of a synthetic biology team that will compete in the iGEM competition this fall. I served a two-year mission in Cape Verde, West Africa from 2007-2009 and would love to go back some day.

Jessica: I like to find new recipes online, play the violin, and watch Psych. I am also addicted to making projects on Shutterfly. I'm a political science student with a minor in editing. I am a student research fellow at the Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy (hooray for democracy!). I am also very good at finger bowling.

Dream Bigg,
Matt and Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment